Welcome to the Instructional Services' webpage at The Catholic University of America. As an office of Facilities Administration and Services we view our primary mission as providing technical assistance and support in the classroom, with the aim of improving the learning experience for the students, and enhancing the effectiveness of the faculty. Please feel free to browse our website for more information on the technology in the university’s classrooms, instructions for using the equipment, or for renting out equipment for an event.
- Request Assistance
Not sure what to do? Check out this page to find out what you can do to request assistance with equipment.
- Equipment or Setup Request
Need to borrow equipment or request setup assistance? Read more about how to do either of those and who to contact!
- Available University Software
Learn more about the software available to the university community through our PC equipped classrooms and computer labs, and how to get assistance for pedagogical software needs.
- Electronic Door Locks
Learn more about the electronic door locks that are on many of the digital presentation classrooms and find out how to get these classrooms unlocked!
- Digital Presentation Rooms
Learn more about the classrooms, what fuctionalities they include, and how they are categorized.
- Room Descriptions
Provided is a listing of the digital presentation rooms and what are included in each. The rooms are listed by tiers.
- Room Instruction Guides
Don't know what to do? Fear not! Here are instruction guides specific to each room, teaching inexperienced users what to do in order to use the equipment!
- Report classroom technology emergencies to ext. 5121
- To report classroom technology outages submit a routine service request
- To request technology for an event submit a request for a special event
- For technology or computing questions outside the classroom please visit the Technology Services website, or contact the Univeristy Technology Help Desk at ext. 4357