Borrowing Equipment or Setup Request
Through our department you have the opportunity to borrow various types of equipment and even request help setting up this equipment for an event.
Please take the opportunity to borrow equipment or gain assistance with setting up equipment through the Event and Space Scheduling website form.
Here is a list of equipment you can borrow through this form:
- Conference Phone
- Digital Still Camera (comes with data cable)
- Digital Video Camera (comes with Batteries, Tripod and DVR Tapes)
- Hand Held Microphone
- Lapel Microphone
- Laptop (comes with mouse and power cable)
- Projector (comes with power and data cable)
- TV/DVD/VCR Cart
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Wireless Digital Presentation Clicker
- Wireless Keyboard
- Wireless Microphone
- Wireless Mouse
Please note that due to the high demand for electronic equipment, we fulfill requests on a first-come first-served basis, and we limit loan time to one week.
If you would like to borrow any video equipment or need assistance with recording an event, please visit our form located on our website http://video.cua.edu.